[NEohioPAL]FREE PIANO - - - to a good arts-loving home

James McCormack cormack at apk.net
Thu Dec 16 12:25:04 PST 2004

Hi.

In the immortal words of Coalhouse Walker Jr.;
"This piano is badly in need of a tuning."

It's an upright  - -   52 keys  - -  3 pedals  - -  wood-grain laminate

Size: 39" high x 24" deep and 57" wide

the labeled brand name is 'Grand'

It works just fine: only needs to be tuned.
Due to unfortunate circumstances we are no
longer able to put it to good use.

It's a good instrument with plenty of good karma left.
I'm sure someone in the NEOPal communits could
put it to good use.

It's fairly heavy so you'd need at least two people
to move it.

Again, it's FREE -- you just have to come and get it from
my house in Willowick.

Call me @ 440-725-2996 or respond to cormack at apk.net

Best regards,

Jim McCormack