[NEohioPAL]Auditions cancelled for FOOL FOR LOVE

Dena M. Warmuth dmw4880 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 17:11:40 PST 2004

--0-751863783-1103332300=:64729

Dear NEOhioPAL Community,
    I regret to inform you of the facts that I found out yesterday afternoon.  Due to legal and business isuues on the part of my co-producer, I will not be able to produce or direct Fool for Love this coming March. I do not know when I will be able to produce it in the future, but I see no point in holding auditions when I am not sure of the status of the business that is co-producing it.  You seemed very interested and eager to audition, but at this point, I can not jeopardize my future in the Cleveland Theatre community by holding auditions and not casting anyone, or holding auditions, guiding the play through rehearsals, and then not performing the show. I hope you understand the situation, and I hope you will consider auditioning if I co-produce this show at some point in the future.          Thank you for your understanding, and I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused for you.
         Theatrically yours,
                 Dena M. Warmuth

 Meet the all-new My Yahoo! – Try it today!
--0-751863783-1103332300=:64729

<DIV>Dear NEOhioPAL Community, </DIV>
<DIV>    I regret to inform you of the facts that I found out yesterday afternoon.  Due to legal and business isuues on the part of my co-producer, I will not be able to produce or direct <U>Fool for Love</U> this coming March. I do not know when I will be able to produce it in the future, but I see no point in holding auditions when I am not sure of the status of the business that is co-producing it.  You seemed very interested and eager to audition, but at this point, I can not jeopardize my future in the Cleveland Theatre community by holding auditions and not casting anyone, or holding auditions, guiding the play through rehearsals, and then not performing the show. I hope you understand the situation, and I hope you will consider auditioning if I co-produce this show at some point in the future.
<DIV>         Thank you for your understanding, and I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused for you. </DIV>
<DIV>         Theatrically yours,</DIV>
<DIV>                 Dena M. Warmuth<BR></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Meet the <a href="http://my.yahoo.com">all-new My Yahoo!</a> – Try it today!
--0-751863783-1103332300=:64729--