[NEohioPAL]Warning

Margaret Holden clevelanddancetheatre at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 08:17:33 PST 2004

Thank you all for your support.  Some of you asked for
the name of the person, which I cannot give without
the advice of a lawyer--regarding defamation of
character, etc.

I have to now contact one( anyone know a good lawyer?)
anyway regarding this person at least to settle what I
will have to pay another videographer and also rent
another facility to have the work of our professional
and pre-professional companies on record.  And this is
footage that I needed for January to present to others
for gigs.

And I now also have to repay the people who ordered
videos of the event.  The latter part which I cannot
rerun.  This was the premiere performance of the
TapCleveland ensemble (and they were great!!!!!)

Margaret Holden
Cleveland Dance Theatre