[NEohioPAL]Puppets and Magic tricks/Magician's Help needed for "Carnival!"

Pat McCabe pmc77 at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 21 18:48:03 PST 2004

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for several production elements for the Hawken Upper School
Player's Society's upcoming production of the musical, "Carnival!"

If anyone has produced the musical recently and still might have the
puppets they used in the show around, I would be glad to buy, rent or
borrow them from you.  I am aware that they can be ordered from the
original designer, but I thought I'd try this route first.

Also, there are several specific magic tricks within the performance of
the show.  If you are a magician or know of where I might be able to
contact one to acquire what's needed and/or coach my actor playing Marco
the Magician in the show, please contact me.  I do have a budget to work
with.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Pat McCabe
Hawken Upper School Theater Director