[NEohioPAL]Entertainers Needed ASAP - Last Call for Tomorrow

EricMagic1 at aol.com EricMagic1 at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 06:40:23 PST 2004

Event Date: This Thursday December 23, 2004
Anytime after 8:30pm

At this time, we are looking for ROVING entertainment and Stand Up Acts. Carolers, singers, dance groups of all kind. Ideally we need a Santa and possibly one elf. We can also use any celebrity look a-likes. Other acts can include, but are not limited to;  magicians, jugglers, fire eaters, mimes, stilt walkers, etc. Also, small cabaret acts, accapella groups, etc.

The event starts at 8:30pm and continues throughout the evening. The event is located in Hudson Ohio - 44236.

If you are interested in performing at this event, please call Eric ASAP at (216) 324-4634 or (216) 320-6244.

You may bring a guest and drinks and food are free. You are also free to accept donations from the crowd and pass out any promotional materials you may have.

The Holiday Party will take place
This Thursday December 23, the night before Christmas eve.

Featuring: Guest DJ Ashton Ryan
Indoor special effects and lighting.
Celebrity Guests and Live Entertainment throughout the evening.

Complimentary drinks and Horsdeoevres as they last.

There will be one grand prize given away during the evening
Car pools are encouraged and parking attendants will be on site.

To speak to one of the Hosts of this event or to book your act please call 216 324-4634 - ASAP! For more info on this event call toll free 1-866-443-XMAS.