[NEohioPAL][911Savannah] Holiday Wishes to All!

Patrick 911Savannah-owner at yahoogroups.com
Fri Dec 24 14:45:45 PST 2004

Hi Savannah,

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Also I'm happy
to report that Alexa who I told you about is now home from the
hospital and doing much better!

Remember that smiles, children's laughter, and good health are all
gifts! Enjoy the precious time that we have together! Pray for those
in poor health or who are away from us this Holiday season.

Best wishes,

Patrick
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/InternetModelClub

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/dgIolB/TM