[NEohioPAL]Tap Instructor need

PATMAZZ at aol.com PATMAZZ at aol.com
Tue Dec 28 15:13:06 PST 2004

--part1_f.3b31f72a.2f034282_boundary

I have a client who has several employees and himself who are interested in
taking tap dancing lessons. These are adult people who are not dancers but are
looking to learn tap from a QUALIFIED instructor or studio who specializes in
tap. East side or downtown is preferred. Even though these people are NOT
dancers, the want to start with the basics and move to more complicated routines.
So if there is anybody on NEOHIOPAL that can help please respond
to PATMAZZ at Aol.com

Thanks
Happy Year New Year
Pat Mazzarino
Independent Publicist

--part1_f.3b31f72a.2f034282_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>I have a client who has several=20=
employees and himself who are interested in taking tap dancing lessons. Thes=
e are adult people who are not dancers but are looking to learn tap from a Q=
UALIFIED instructor or studio who specializes in tap. East side or downtown=20=
is preferred. Even though these people are NOT dancers, the want to start wi=
th the basics and move to more complicated routines.<BR>
So if there is anybody on NEOHIOPAL that can help please respond<BR>
to PATMAZZ at Aol.com<BR>
<BR>
Thanks<BR>
Happy Year New Year<BR>