[NEohioPAL]Come See Tuesdays with Morrie's Final Dress!

Julie Fogel jfogel at clevelandplayhouse.com
Thu Dec 30 09:24:54 PST 2004

The final dress rehearsal/company preview of The Cleveland Play House
production of Jeffrey Hatcher & Mitch Albom's stage adaptation of Tuesdays
with Morrie will be Sunday, January 2nd at 7:30pm in the Drury Theatre.
Directed by Seth Gordon and featuring Charles Kartali and Bernie
Passeltiner, Tuesdays with Morrie will run January 4 through 30, 2005.
We're hoping to see you (and friends!) in the house this Sunday to give the
guys an audience before we begin our previews Tuesday, January 4. This is a
freebie, folks -- and hey, if one of your resolutions is to attend more
theatre in 2005, it's the perfect chance to get a jump start right off the
bat!
Happy New Year!

Julie Fogel
Associate Director of Communications & Marketing
The Cleveland Play House
216-795-7000 ext. 236
jfogel at clevelandplayhouse.com