[NEohioPAL]Berko: 2004 Times Tribute Update

Roy Berko royberko at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 14:24:07 PST 2004

Early this week I published the 2004 TIMES THEATRE
TRIBUTES to recognize theatrical experiences that, in
the mind of this reviewer, were excellent.

In spite of careful editing, several errors appeared
in the column.  I apologize for the misspellings and
omissions.  Here are the alterations:

Performance
(names omitted)
Dorothy Silver, “Merry Wives of Windsor,” Actors’
Summit
Reuben Silver, Merry Wives of Windsor,” Actors’ Summit

Special Recognition To
•James Levin (not Levine) e for his many years of
service to Cleveland Public Theatre and the area’s
theatre community
•Ruthie (not Ricky) Grant Friedman and Marji Dodrill
who will long be remembered for their contributions to
the Cleveland theatre scene

May the members of the Cleveland theatre community
have a healthy and happy New Year.

Roy

=====