[NEohioPAL]JERRY ORBOCK DEAD AT 69

MaggieBBB at aol.com MaggieBBB at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 08:04:48 PST 2004

Just a few corrections on the passing of Jerry Orbach.  He died of prostrate cancer, not colon cancer (On Tuesday, not yesterday).  His last name is ORBACH.  And, not that it matters, but I do not think he was in Footloose.  I am a huge fan of Jerry Orbach and he will be missed!

~Mags

Original Message: December 29, 2004

My friends in theater

A Broadway and TV ideal of many years has passed us by. What a "Broadway Showman" one of the last of his kind. Remember him from 42nd Street, Fantasticks, Chicago and many more musicals and Motion Pictures as in Foot Loose and Law and Order.

Jerry Orbock died of Colon cancer today
God rest his soul.
C.Abraham