[NEohioPAL]NEWFANGLED PRODUCTIONS: Open auditions for "Don't Step on My Anthill / Old George - Under Construction"

Newfangled Productions newfangled at email.com
Tue Jan 4 05:30:23 PST 2005

NEWFANGLED PRODUCTIONS ANNOUNCES
OPEN AUDITIONS FOR

Don't Step on My Anthill / Old George - Under Construction

Sunday, January 9th 2005
5:00 - 7:00pm

Monday, January 10th 2005
7:00 - 9:00pm

Medina High School senior Alicia Hoisington brings us two contrasting one-a=
ct plays that highlight her blossoming talent.

Newfangled is sponsoring a special workshop performance of these new works =
to be presented on February 5th 2005 at 2:00 at the new Akron Public Librar=
y's auditorium. A great chance for an audience to see a work in progress an=
d to give this new playwright feedback. For those who enjoyed last year's w=
orkshop of "Bums: A Musical" will definately want to give this a look.

Minimal time commitment is required as this is a workshop performance and n=
ot a fully staged production.

Auditions will be held at:

Room 28 (Varian Studio)
Guzetta Hall
The University of Akron

For more information please contact=20
Artistic Director Oliver Corrigan at

(330) 620-9686

or e-mail

newfangled at email.com

****

Newfangled side note: We are having some website issues and hope to have th=
em resolved shortly. We'll keep you posted!
--=20