[NEohioPAL]Re: Free Rottweiler to good home

tonya_broach at yahoo.com tonya_broach at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 11:40:52 PST 2005

Hello NEOhiopals,

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my
posting regarding the male Rottweiler. I didn't expect
such a response, you guys are wonderful! Anyway,
please accept my apologies if I couldn't respond to
every email or phone call.  I've been so overwhelmed
by responses and by life in general. So, I decided to
post the update here.  After much deliberation, I've
decided to keep this gentle giant. He is just so sweet
and affectionate and my Zena gets along so well with
him (my cat is beginning to warm up to him also).  His
name was Goliath but I decided to change it to Soldier
because he's been such a trooper through all of this
(this is his third time being shuffled to another
home).  To those of you who have recently lost a pet,
my heart totally goes out to you.  I feel your pain
and totally wish you and your loved ones the very
best!

I've gotten so much useful information from concerned
members (and non-members)and I'm extremely thankful to
all of you. It's great to know that there are so many
wonderful and caring souls.

May God bless you all and keep you safe from harm.

with sincere thanks,
Tonya Broach