[NEohioPAL]Audio engineer/Sound Board operator for hire!

joe hernandez littlejoe012003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 10:27:23 PST 2005

--0-898016005-1105036043=:15704

I can run your sound board for your next theater production!  I was a theater lighting and sound engineer in Los Angeles and graduated from the Los Angeles Recording Workshop in 2004.  Drop me an e-mail if you would like to hire me for your next production.
littlejoe012003 at yahoo.com  I can send you my resume.  (I live in Lakewood, OH).