[NEohioPAL]Meeting Mon. 1/10 - New Work & Potluck Dinner Theater

Linda Eisenstein lindaeisenstein at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 10:22:46 PST 2005

--=====================_255913390==_.ALT

>>What:  New Work - Potluck Dinner Theater- planning meeting
>>When:  Monday, January 10, 7:00 pm
>>Where:  Parish Hall on the Cleveland Public Theatre Campus, east of
>>Gordon Square -- W. 64th & Detroit
>>Free and open to all.

This is a follow-up meeting to the CTC Writers Forum meeting held on Dec.
13.  At that meeting, a group of writers and directors talked about
developing new work in Cleveland and launching a weekly "writers cabaret"
called Potluck Dinner Theater.   You can read about our first meeting and
some subsequent discussion at:
http://potluckdinnertheater.blogspot.com

The group is still kicking around needs, strategies, and all the details of
"how to do this" and want as much input and participation as
possible.  Please come and bring an actor, director, or writer interested
in new work.

Linda Eisenstein
lindaeisenstein at yahoo.com
www.lindaeisenstein.com

--=====================_255913390==_.ALT

New Work - Potluck Dinner Theater- planning meeting<br>
When:  Monday, January 10, 7:00 pm<br>
Where:  Parish Hall on the Cleveland Public Theatre Campus, east of
Gordon Square -- W. 64th & Detroit<br>
Free and open to all.
This is a follow-up meeting to the CTC Writers Forum meeting held on Dec.
13.  At that meeting, a group of writers and directors talked about
developing new work in Cleveland and launching a weekly "writers
cabaret" called Potluck Dinner Theater.   You can read
about our first meeting and some subsequent discussion at:<br>
</a>The group is still kicking around needs, strategies, and all the
details of "how to do this" and want as much input and
participation as possible.  Please come and bring an actor,
director, or writer interested in new work.<br><br>
Linda Eisenstein<br>
lindaeisenstein at yahoo.com<br>