[NEohioPAL]Dear Friends

zac hudak zachudak2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 13:15:16 PST 2005

--0-2004457409-1105218916=:72563

FINALLY, I have my email and living situations worked out.   I'm sorry, Fred, for all of my changes in e-mail but... well... it's toooooo loooooong a story.  NYC is fine... I still need a job (can anyone help?!?!)   Folks:

Here's my new AND FINAL EMAIL

zachudak2005 at yahoo.com

(easy right?  i should probably post my password too so SOMEONE will remember it!)
Love you all
call me!
Zac

 The all-new My Yahoo! – Get yours free!
--0-2004457409-1105218916=:72563

<DIV>FINALLY, I have my email and living situations worked out.   I'm sorry, Fred, for all of my changes in e-mail but... well... it's toooooo loooooong a story.  NYC is fine... I still need a job (can anyone help?!?!)   Folks:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Here's my new AND FINAL EMAIL</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:zachudak2005 at yahoo.com">zachudak2005 at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>(easy right?  i should probably post my password too so SOMEONE will remember it!)</DIV>
<DIV>Love you all</DIV>
<DIV>call me!</DIV>
<DIV>Zac</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>