[NEohioPAL]Fwd: CASTING LOCAL TV SHOWS/TALENT COMPETITIONS

Nancy Tabar emilytabar at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 16:26:22 PST 2005

<P>Dear Marcy,</P>
<P>I advise everyone who read this email to be skeptical of Mr. Rod Bowling.  He  ran one of these modeling/acting/dancing competitions last year and it was a hoax.  My daughter is a model/actress and participated in this competition.  She made it through all the rounds and was supposed to be in the finals in MN.  At the last minute, we were told that the competition was cancelled and Mr. Bowling had been arrested on charges of fraud.  The sponsors were supposedly Pepsi and a well-known automobile manufacturer.   We had paid entrance fees and traveled to Cincinnati and paid for all the travel fees.  We are still waiting for our money to be reimbursed.</P>
<P>So....everyone....be aware before you sign up for this.....</P>
<P>Nancy Tabar<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>From: MRONEN2000 at aol.com
<DIV></DIV>>To: joan at dochertyagency.com
<DIV></DIV>>CC: talentgroupcleveland at ameritech.net, lindazani at aol.com,ray at worldeonline.com, katie at pmtm.com,neohiopal at lists.fredsternfeld.com, NonMembers at worldeonline.com,JWASHING at plaind.com, scrump at plaind.com, info at LEMODELN.COM,MRONEN2000 at aol.com
<DIV></DIV>>Subject: [NEohioPAL]Fwd: CASTING LOCAL TV SHOWS/TALENT COMPETITIONS
<DIV></DIV>>Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:24:13 -0500
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>><< ForwardedMsg >>
<DIV></DIV></div></html>