[NEohioPAL]Needs Cleveland's BEST: Clowns, Magicians, Stilt Walkers, Fire Eaters, "FREAKS"

JWizardM at aol.com JWizardM at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 03:28:31 PST 2005

-------------------------------1105356511

NEOHIOPAL,

We are presently looking to hire entertainers for a major event in the
Cleveland area in June.

The event will be circus-themed and we would like to have roving
entertainers who may be reminiscent of circus performers.  Ideal  matches would be stilt
walkers, mimes, clowns, and magicians, but we are also  anxious to hear from
other entertainers, like people who perform with fire,  people with animals,
and people who identify him or herself as a "Freak" (as one  might find at a
circus's "Freak Show").

You will receive compensation and advertising if you are  chosen.

Please respond to this e-mail with your:
    -Contact information and professional resume
    -Description of what you normally do and at least  three sentences on how
your abilities may specifically cater to a  circus-themed event
    -Web site address and any additional selling points  about you.

Do not provide pricing information in your proposal.

We will be hiring multiple entertainers, and if you are selected for  hiring,
you will receive all of the details for the event.

Jared Markowitz, President :-)
Magic Touch Productions
jaredmarkowitz.com

-------------------------------1105356511

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2523" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Comic Sans MS"=20
e_document=20
face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>NEOHIOPAL,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We are presently looking to hire entertainers for a major event in the=20
Cleveland area in June.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The event will be circus-themed and we would like to have roving=20
entertainers who may be reminiscent of circus performers.  Id=
eal=20
matches would be stilt walkers, mimes, clowns, and magicians, but we are als=
o=20
anxious to hear from other entertainers, like people who perform with fire,=20
people with animals, and people who identify him or herself as a "Freak" (as=
 one=20
might find at a circus's "Freak Show").</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>You will receive compensation and advertising if you are=
=20
chosen.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please respond to this e-mail with your:</DIV>
<DIV>    -Contact information and professional resume</D=

<DIV>    -Description of what you normally do and at lea=
st=20
three sentences on how your abilities may specifically cater to a=20
circus-themed event</DIV>
<DIV>    -Web site address and any additional selling po=
ints=20
about you.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Do not provide pricing information in your proposal.</STRONG></=

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We will be hiring multiple entertainers, and if you are selected for=20
hiring, you will receive all of the details for the event.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Jared Markowitz, President :-)</DIV>
<DIV>Magic Touch Productions</DIV>
<DIV>jaredmarkowitz.com</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>