[NEohioPAL]Ballroom/Swing Dancing -- lessons and/or locations

Shawna Mandeville slm_percussion at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 10:01:43 PST 2005

<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> I had taken some classes a few years ago when I was in Akron and I'd like to "refresh" my dancing and learn some new steps. </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Also, in an unrelated bit.... is anyone looking for a percussionist for any upcoming shows?</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Please email me at <A href="mailto:slm_percussion at hotmail.com">slm_percussion at hotmail.com</A></DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Thanks!</DIV>