[NEohioPAL]Calling any and all freelance musicians!

Adam abrooks at crazeco.com
Thu Jan 13 07:44:35 PST 2005

We at Scorpio Recording Studios are compiling a database of any and
all musicians who are available for studio work/work for hire.

We're looking for absolutely everyone: musicians, singers, voice
talent, composers, orchestrators, etc.

So, if you'd like to be part of the database, please send me as much
information as you can, including name, adress, phone number, email,
instruments you play, and specific genre or style strengths.
improvmusic at gmail.com

Scorpio Recording Studios is located in downtown Cleveland at 2220
Superior.