[NEohioPAL]Production assitance requested for local independent movie company

wm-alex at juno.com wm-alex at juno.com
Thu Jan 13 15:02:08 PST 2005

My name is William Alexander and my movie production company, Travelin' Light Productions, is presently working on my newest feature-length movie project, the thriller titled 'Dead Silent.' We're about halfway through production on this movie and we're in need of help in scouting and gaining usage of locations to complete the movie.

Included in these needed locations are: a hospital (a length of hallway and nurse's station, a private room and either an ICU ward or something that looks like one) five different apartment locations (some just the apartment unit, some with the adjacent hallway) and a restaurant (a nice sit-down kind of a place where two people would go on a date, preferably a small local place rather than part of a large restaurant chain).

Individual offers for assistance in scouting and signing locations will be accepted, with movie credit offered as compensation, as well as offers to work for credit and copy on the movie as a location scout for all the listed locations. Visit my website at www.travelinlightproductions.com for more information on this production, or call me on my cell phone at 216-375-2572.

Thanks in advance...

William A. Alexander