[NEohioPAL]Medina County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals

Clee1231 at aol.com Clee1231 at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 19:14:18 PST 2005

--part1_c4.1ec45123.2f18930a_boundary

Looking for entertainment for my annual benefit for the SPCA    We sold 300
tickets last year it would be good exposure  Please respond    Dinner is Feb 26
in Medina OH             THANK YOU                 Cathy Jones

--part1_c4.1ec45123.2f18930a_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Looking for entertainment for my an=
nual benefit for the SPCA    We sold 300 tickets last year it=
 would be good exposure  Please respond    Dinner is Feb=
 26 in Medina OH          =
   THANK YOU         =
        Cathy Jones</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c4.1ec45123.2f18930a_boundary--