[NEohioPAL]High Quality Concession Stand Items

jon doe icatfishman at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 14:55:31 PST 2005

i HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FOR
SALE. ALL OF THIS EQUIPMENT IS HIGH END COMMERCIAL
EQUIPMENT LESS THAN ONE YEAR OLD.

1) TRUE Reach in Bottle cooler model TD-50-18  $750
2) TRUE Glass door under counter refrigerator
TBB-24GAL-48G $1000
3) BUNN VPR Coffee Maker with two carafes $75
4) AMANA 1000 Commercial microwave $150
5) NACHO Cheese dispenser  $150
6) 8' long double sided rear illuminated sign with
full letter set, chasing arrow on top  	$200
7) Two Authentic Heinekin Neon bar signs one with Sax
and one classic medallion. $200 each
8) Flat Architects 10 drawer drawing file $350
9) Cash registers and misc, office equipment (ask and
I'll yell you if I have it and the price)

Medina County location.

icatfishman at yahoo.com