[NEohioPAL]An actor inquiring about word on the steet

Alan Earing alanearing at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 12:21:52 PST 2005

--0-132171026-1105647712=:76815

Hello everyone,
     As a fairly new actor to the Ohio River Valley, I'm constantly looking into small and new projects.  Living in Pittsburgh, I have a pretty good idea of what's going on here.  Now, I'm looking towards Cleveland.  In this pursuit, I have discovered that Cleveland is pretty humongous!  Or the northern Ohio area at least.
     I'm talking with an agency that seems cool, but I want to check it out a little further.  First of all, has any one heard of 'Autumn Productions' and the ownership (partial, if not total) by Lebron James?  Second, I will be visiting Cleveland this weekend, and would like to network a bit.  Anyone want to join me for tea or coffee?  I'm shooting with a photographer in the Cleveland Heights area, and would love to get a good taste of what's going on while I'm in town.
     On the flip-side, I can offer a good source for networking into Pittsburgh.  I, myself, act direct and produce.  My small group is working on one project that we are almost finished with, but have a few ducks on the pond and waiting to be worked on.  This could appeal to you as an actor, director, financier, techie, etc.
     Also, I am making a trip to LA this summer for 5-6 weeks and wouldn't mind company.  Of course, I am prudent and I make good decisions and I will want to know you (potentially you) for a bit before I go palling around Hollywood with you (potentially you).  And I'm looking for the same sort of people(s) who are willing to take chances and make leaps and bounds, but do it with some savvy and forethought.
     Any takers?
AC Earing
Pittsburgh, PA
(despite the Browns/Steelers rivalry, I'm actually a Broncos fan...Oooh, maybe I shouldn't have said that!)

alanearing at yahoo.com

 The all-new My Yahoo! – Get yours free!
--0-132171026-1105647712=:76815

<DIV>
<DIV>Hello everyone,</DIV>
<DIV>     As a fairly new actor to the Ohio River Valley, I'm constantly looking into small and new projects.  Living in Pittsburgh, I have a pretty good idea of what's going on here.  Now, I'm looking towards Cleveland.  In this pursuit, I have discovered that Cleveland is pretty humongous!  Or the northern Ohio area at least.  </DIV>
<DIV>     I'm talking with an agency that seems cool, but I want to check it out a little further.  First of all, has any one heard of 'Autumn Productions' and the ownership (partial, if not total) by Lebron James?  Second, I will be visiting Cleveland this weekend, and would like to network a bit.  Anyone want to join me for tea or coffee?  I'm shooting with a photographer in the Cleveland Heights area, and would love to get a good taste of what's going on while I'm in town.  </DIV>
<DIV>     On the flip-side, I can offer a good source for networking into Pittsburgh.  I, myself, act direct and produce.  My small group is working on one project that we are almost finished with, but have a few ducks on the pond and waiting to be worked on.  This could appeal to you as an actor, director, financier, techie, etc.  </DIV>
<DIV>     Also, I am making a trip to LA this summer for 5-6 weeks and wouldn't mind company.  Of course, I am prudent and I make good decisions and I will want to know you (potentially you) for a bit before I go palling around Hollywood with you (potentially you).  And I'm looking for the same sort of people(s) who are willing to take chances and make leaps and bounds, but do it with some savvy and forethought.  </DIV>
<DIV>     Any takers?  </DIV>
<DIV>AC Earing</DIV>
<DIV>Pittsburgh, PA</DIV>
<DIV>(despite the Browns/Steelers rivalry, I'm actually a Broncos fan...Oooh, maybe I shouldn't have said that!)</DIV></DIV><BR><BR>alanearing at yahoo.com