[NEohioPAL]MUSICIANS NEEDED for "Once Upon a Mattress"

Youssef Hamid fallsfootlighters at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 05:51:53 PST 2005

I am looking for the following musicians for Falls
Footlighters', Chagrin Falls High School Drama
Program, spring musical, "Once Upon a Mattress."  The
schedule is as follows:

February 21 (Presidents Day)  Orchestra Rehearsal
during the day or evening, whatever works best for all
involved.

February 27 SITZ-PROBE ...afternoonish
sometime...again, we will work with your schedules.

March 6  Orchestra rehearsal

March 10  Run Show 7 pm

March 13  Run Show  probably late afternoonish

March 14  Run Show  7 pm

March 15  Run Show  7 pm

March 17  Dress during day

March 18  Show  8  pm (7 pm call)

March 19  Show   8  pm  (7 pm call)

March 20   Show  TBA

Pay is  $20 per rehearsal
        $40 for dress rehearsal
        $40 for the show

        aka $300 for all

I am looking for the following musicians, college age
and above:

Clarinet
Bass Clarinet
Oboe
Trumpet I
Trumpet II
French Horn
Trombone

If you are interested please contact me at
fallsfootlighters at yahoo.com

=====
Youssef Hamid
Drama Director, Chagrin Falls High School, fallsfootlighters at yahoo.com