[NEohioPAL]Seeking employment in any theatre associated position

Ken Milota kmilota66 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 18:47:23 PST 2005

--0-804565478-1106016443=:66983

My name is Kenneth Milota and I am seeking a job in a position related to theatre such as..

   Box Office secretary
   Set builder
   Actor/Musical theatre performer(non AEA)
   Usher or house manager
   Concession Stand worker
   Stage Manager or Stage crew
   Assistant teacher for a theatre class

ETC..  I will probably be open to anything that you need.

I live in Avon Lake so I request that job offers only come from the Greater Cleveland Area or within a 25 minute drive from Avon Lake.   I will be 18 years old in June, 2005 so any jobs that have no educational requirements besides high school diploma will be fine.   Please reply to this e-mail or call 440-781-1401

Thank you,

Ken Milota

--0-804565478-1106016443=:66983

<P>My name is Kenneth Milota and I am seeking a job in a position related to theatre such as..</P>
<DIV> </DIV>
<UL>
<LI>Box Office secretary</LI>
<LI>Set builder</LI>
<LI>Actor/Musical theatre performer(non AEA)</LI>
<LI>Usher or house manager</LI>
<LI>Concession Stand worker</LI>
<LI>Stage Manager or Stage crew</LI>
<LI>Assistant teacher for a theatre class</LI></UL>
<P>ETC..  I will probably be open to anything that you need.</P>
<P>I live in Avon Lake so I request that job offers only come from the Greater Cleveland Area or within a 25 minute drive from Avon Lake.   I will be 18 years old in June, 2005 so any jobs that have no educational requirements besides high school diploma will be fine.   Please reply to this e-mail or call 440-781-1401</P>
<P> </P>
<P>Thank you,</P>
<P>Ken Milota</P><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>