[NEohioPAL]mapquest

Mary McManaway manaway at neo.rr.com
Mon Jan 17 23:24:20 PST 2005

Hello everyone,

this is mary from the North Canton Playhouse and I have a problem, that
perhaps someone on this list could address?  Apparently when anyone is
trying to get to our theatre, they check on the internet with Mapquest.
Mapquest directs them to downtown Canton and since they are unaware of this,
they end up in the reallly really bad section of town.  Then they are
completely lost and when they ask for help to get to the Playhouse, noone
can tell them anything????  How do I know this?    The people usually
stagger in about a half hour late and have dazed looks in their eyes.

Could someone point us in the right direction on how to resolve this with
Mapquest?

Mary