[NEohioPAL]Re: Stone Model & Talent/Barbizon

Rae Lee renishlee at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 01:58:55 PST 2005

--0-611559227-1106128735=:32515

First of all, if I recall correctly, Stone Model & Talent/Barbizon is first and foremost a Modelling School that also reaches a course in acting. They teach things like Poise, Makeup, Runway, Excercise, etc. I don't know any school nowadays that you get for free. I took this course years ago and went back to take a refreher course in 2000 which was offered to me FREE OF CHARGE. I am now on their representation e-mail list and have gotten to see that they are sending out qualified audition leads. Just my 2 cents.
Rae Lee

I got the same type of response from Stone Model & Talent when I tried to get my daughter involved with them.  I explained that I didn't want her to attend any more classes or spend more money, I simply wanted to get her auditions.   Stone Model replied with "then, I don't think our agency is the one for you".

--0-611559227-1106128735=:32515

<DIV><SPAN class=487301314-18012005><FONT face=Arial color=#008080>First of all, if I recall correctly, Stone Model & Talent/Barbizon is first and foremost a Modelling School that also reaches a course in acting. They teach things like Poise, Makeup, Runway, Excercise, etc. I don't know any school nowadays that you get for free. I took this course years ago and went back to take a refreher course in 2000 which was offered to me FREE OF CHARGE. I am now on their representation e-mail list and have gotten to see that they are sending out qualified audition leads. Just my 2 cents.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=487301314-18012005><FONT color=#008080>Rae Lee</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=487301314-18012005><FONT face=Arial color=#008080></FONT></SPAN> </DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=487301314-18012005><FONT face=Arial color=#008080>I got the same type of response from Stone Model & Talent when I tried to get my daughter involved with them.  I explained that I didn't want her to attend any more classes or spend more money, I simply wanted to get her auditions.   Stone Model replied with "then, I don't think our agency is the one for you".</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=487301314-18012005></SPAN> </DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=29917/*http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250">Learn more.</a>
--0-611559227-1106128735=:32515--