[NEohioPAL]We Want To Make You Ladies Famous! (Michael Stanley Superstar this Friday!)

Chad Zumock chadzumock3 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 09:17:30 PST 2005

to<BR>stardom!  <BR><BR>Bring a headshot and a resume with the three local<BR>plays you were in!   (In our opinion, you STOLE Joseph<BR>and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!)   Also bring<BR>an open mind and your $500 Agency Fee.  (This is a<BR>standard processing fee.  We hear Scarlett Johansson<BR>paid one too.)<BR><BR>Then let Last Call Cleveland take it from there!  All<BR>you have to do is paparazzi-proof your house and start<BR>shopping for that Oscar Dress!<BR><BR>Still skeptical?  Talk to Last Call Cleveland in<BR>person, this Friday at their encore presentation of<BR>“Michael Stanley Superstar!”  Here’s the info:</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE align=center> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>
<P class=MsoNormal style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center>FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><B>LAST CALL CLEVELAND presents</B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt"><B>“MICHAEL STANLEY SUPERSTAR:</B></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt"><B>THE UNAUTHORIZED BIOGRAPHY OF THE CUYAHOGA MESSIAH” </B></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><B>Encore performance, live at Cleveland’s Black Box Theater</B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11.5pt">Comedy troupe Last Call Cleveland is pleased to announce a one-night-only encore performance of their critically acclaimed "MICHAEL STANLEY SUPERSTAR: The unauthorized biography of the Cuyahoga Messiah" stage show to Cleveland's Black Box Theater on Friday, January 21st at 8pm. This is the local comedy troupe's eighth stage production, and their first since returning from two sold-out shows at the famed Improv Olympic West Theater in Los Angeles. This encore performance has been delayed by the group’s previous commitment to a show at the renowned Chicago Sketch Fest on January 7th and 8<SUP>th</SUP>.<BR><BR>"MS Superstar" is the mostly-fictional life-journey of Cleveland's beloved regional-rocker Michael Stanley. The inspiring tale spans his troubled youth, his lifelong struggle<BR>against his arch-nemesis: Pittsburgh's Donny Iris, the
on and off romance with his beloved Leah, his rise to relative fame, and his fall to the oblivion of Drive-Time Radio. But the show is also a love letter to Stanley's constant companion in life, the beleaguered but spirited city of Cleveland itself.</SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11.5pt"></SPAN> </P>
<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11.5pt">The show has earned so many critical accolades during it's initial, sold-out, two week run, that demand has forced a final performance. Michael Heaton praises that the production is, "as clever as it is ham-handed." Christine Howey of Scene magazine describes "MS Superstar" as "loose, energetic, and frequently hilarious". Linda Einstein from CoolCleveland.com says that, "This comic pastiche of a show-biz bio is a high-energy <BR>barrel of laughs with many funny local references".<BR><BR>Tickets for the show can be purchased for $10 at the door of the Cleveland Black Box Theater, 1210 West 6th Street in Cleveland's Warehouse District. Fans are reminded that The Black Box Theater allows you to carry in your own beverages.  Friends and fans of the show are also invited to the after party at the Warehouse District Panini's, 1290 West
6th Street.<BR><BR>The show is produced by American Business Producers, LLC. Please contact Last Call Cleveland's public relations director Mike Beder to make any necessary press arrangements. Head to <A href="http://www.lastcallcleveland.com/Stanley.html" target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>www.lastcallcleveland.com/stanley.html</FONT></A> for reviews, cast and show pictures, press releases and much more!</SPAN></P></DIV>
<DIV class=RTE><BR></DIV></div></html>