[NEohioPAL]See the Company Preview of August Wilson's The Piano Lesson

Julie Fogel jfogel at clevelandplayhouse.com
Thu Jan 20 09:32:11 PST 2005

The final dress rehearsal/company preview of The Cleveland Play House
production of August Wilson's Pulitzer-Prize-winning drama, The Piano
Lesson, is Sunday, January 23 at 7:30pm in the Bolton Theatre. Directed by
Chuck Patterson and featuring the "designer dream team" that created The
Amen Corner, The Piano Lesson runs January 25 through Feburary 27, 2005.

We're hoping to see you (and friends!) in the house this Sunday to give the
cast an audience before we begin our previews Tuesday, January 25.

The ensemble cast includes local actors Doug Jewell and Sierra Heard as
well as Cleveland-native Colleen Longshaw. Wiley Moore and Kim Sullivan are
back on the boards at CPH; Albert Jones, Marlon Morrison and Linda Powell
make their CPH debuts.

When: Sunday, January 23 at 7:30 p.m.
Where: The Bolton Theatre, The Cleveland Play House, 8500 Euclid Avenue
What: Final Dress Rehearsal/Company Preview of The Piano Lesson
How Much: FREE!!!

See you Sunday!

Julie Fogel
Associate Director of Communications & Marketing
The Cleveland Play House
216-795-7000 ext. 236
jfogel at clevelandplayhouse.com