[NEohioPAL]Seeking Employment

Richard Boothroyd amarketingmaven at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 12:18:22 PST 2005

Hi List,

I am looking for employment in theater, entertainment or not-for-profit
marketing, sales or general  management. I have extensive experience
overseeing the  renovation of facilities as well as developing and
implementing marketing plans, audience and group development, publicity and
promotional programs, sponsorship  sales and the general management of
facilities including facilites serving food and alcohol.

I have worked with start ups as well as larger organizations including:
Kennedy Center, Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus, NASA and
Salvations Army as well as designing and producing events for commercial
enterprises such as MCI, IBM, Oracle, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Marriott
Corporation and Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau.

I am flexible regarding an organizations size and the specific job/task
description. Location should be within 50 miles of Cleveland. I will
consider contract or a shorter term assignment/ assignments.

Please email me with a contact name and telephone number at
amarketingmaven at hotmail.com