[NEohioPAL]FREEZER, REFRIGERATOR and ENTERTAINMENT CENTER

Rae Lee renishlee at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 20:26:20 PST 2005

Normally I wouldn't do this but I'm leaving Ohio in a
month and have to get rid of a few things. The fridge
is a year old, bought brand new for $750. but I'm
selling it for $350.00. The Freezer is 4 years old,
bought brand new for $1,000.00 but I'm selling it for
$400.00. Entertainment Center is 10 years old, paid
$500.00, selling for $75.00 These items are all OBO.
Send me an e-mail if you're interested.
I have to say goodbye to everyone on this list and I
will miss you all but I will still keep my membership
until I leave. Moving to Orlando, Florida. Maybe I'll
hit big at Universal or Disney! That'd be cool!
Everyone take care and keep the peace!
Peace!
Rae Sunshine Lee