[NEohioPAL]help, please?

ardenwycke house ardenwycke at core.com
Sat Jan 22 17:43:22 PST 2005

--------------010502090103010503000301

Last week Monday, a Robert Schaefer wrote to the list under the header:
protecting your email address and computer from internet scoundrels. It
contained wonderful advice, and a suggestion to send him an e-mail for
more information. Well, I just tried that, and it bounced. Said his
identity wasn't recognized. I'm looking for more info about Mozilla, in
particular. If you're reading this Mr. Schaefer, please write to me
off-list? Thank you very much!

Kelly / Ardenwycke

--------------010502090103010503000301

<head>
</head>
week Monday, a Robert Schaefer wrote to the list under the header: <small>
address and computer from internet scoundrels. It contained wonderful
advice, and a suggestion to send him an e-mail for more information.
Well, I just tried that, and it bounced. Said his identity wasn't
recognized. I'm looking for more info about Mozilla, in particular. If
you're reading this Mr. Schaefer, please write to me off-list? Thank
you very much!<br>
Kelly / Ardenwycke<br>