[NEohioPAL]Re: Stone Model & Talent/Barbizon

Nancy Tabar emilytabar at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 08:09:35 PST 2005

<P>I also would like to put my two cents in.  My daughter is with Stone and i know that the money I have put in has gone toward classes and participation in IMTA.  People think that they are going to become this famous model or actor without putting anything into it.  There are very few that are discovered in a McDonalds or walking down the street.  <FONT face=Arial>If you talk to almost any famous actor or model, they have had to put  in alot of money to get to where they are.  Everything in life is a risk.  You are not going to get something for nothing.  And as Rae Lee stated, Stone/Barbizon is a modelling/acting school.  </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=Arial>My daughter went through the classes and participated in IMTA.  She has learned so much and met many great contacts when we decide to make that move to NYC or LA.  And I'd like to add, Stone has gotten my daughter many jobs, both paid and unpaid.  </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=Arial>Thank you,</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=Arial>Nancy Tabar</FONT><BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>From: Rae Lee <renishlee at yahoo.com>
<DIV></DIV>>To: neohiopal at lists.fredsternfeld.com
<DIV></DIV>>Subject: [NEohioPAL]Re: Stone Model & Talent/Barbizon
<DIV></DIV>>Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 01:58:55 -0800 (PST)
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>First of all, if I recall correctly, Stone Model & Talent/Barbizon is first and foremost a Modelling School that also reaches a course in acting. They teach things like Poise, Makeup, Runway, Excercise, etc. I don't know any school nowadays that you get for free. I took this course years ago and went back to take a refreher course in 2000 which was offered to me FREE OF CHARGE. I am now on their representation e-mail list and have gotten to see that they are sending out qualified audition leads. Just my 2 cents.
<DIV></DIV>>Rae Lee
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>I got the same type of response from Stone Model & Talent when I tried to get my daughter involved with them.  I explained that I didn't want her to attend any more classes or spend more money, I simply wanted to get her auditions.   Stone Model replied with "then, I don't think our agency is the one for you".
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>Do you Yahoo!?
<DIV></DIV>>  Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn more.
<DIV></DIV></div></html>