[NEohioPAL]summer work for a travelling musician

Pebblesun at aol.com Pebblesun at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 01:23:03 PST 2005

Hello All - I realise that it is only late January, but I am inquiring about jobs for the summer.  I'm currently in the Netherlands touring with Tommy and will be returning to the States on or around the 6th of June, and have the summer off.  I'm looking for any kind of work.  I can email a resume if needed, along with references in the Greater Cleveland area. I've been touring as a guitarist for the past four years with productions, and have been featured in the Plain Dealer, News Herald, Sun Press, Scene Magazine, Q104, and News Channel 5.  Thanks in advance for any opportunities.

Joe Parker