[NEohioPAL]problem -

ardenwycke house ardenwycke at core.com
Mon Jan 24 06:16:44 PST 2005

Thank you to all who have responded to my plea for help. Inadvertently,
I used the wrong name in the brief mention of my problem. When I
switched computers a couple of weeks ago, I went from Netscape (on the
old one) to Mozilla on the new one. The e-mail client is Thunderbird and
the browser is Firefox. It's the Thunderbird portion with which I am
having my troubles. My NEOPal list comes as a digest (my request) and
will provide the 'topic list' and Fred's signature lines, but everything
else - each individual note - is a separate attachment. Eeeek! I don't
want this. In Netscape, I could read the entire digest (even the 42 note
issues) within the e-mail note itself. This is what I'm trying to
accomplish with this Thunderbird thing. Any helpful suggestions? Thank
you so much!

Kelly / Ardenwycke