[NEohioPAL]Re:Seeking Staff for CRAZY FOR YOU

Ansley Valentine avalentine at wooster.edu
Mon Jan 24 09:12:20 PST 2005

The Lorain Community Music Theatre will produce Gershwin's CRAZY FOR YOU
this summer at the Palace Theatre. We are seeking some talented people
to join our production team. These positions receive a stipend for their
participation. If you wish to apply, send a letter and resume to Ansley
Valentine at the address below OR email attachments to
avalentine at wooster.edu. Rehearsals begin in late May, and the production
opens July 8.

We are also looking for the trick car used in the production (if anyone
has it stored away).

We are seeking:
Tap Choreographer or Dance Captain (We are recreating the original
choreography from Susan Stroman's notes.)
Technical Director
Costume Designer
Light Designer
Prop Master