[NEohioPAL]Short-Term Housing Available for Visiting Artists

Lynn Kramer lynnkramer at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 25 21:00:28 PST 2005

--B_3189542430_2842995

Fully Furnished Studio Apartment in Cleveland Heights
Available for Short-Term Sublet
Available From Feb, Mar, April

A fabulous opportunity for artists, actors, professionals or students in
need of housing...

I will be working in los angeles for 8 weeks during which time my studio
apartment will be available for rent.  My space is in the unique Brantley
Building, architecturally recognized for it=B9s art deco details and recent
renovation.  The apartment is a studio with hardwood floors, casement-style
windows, and it is full of sunlight throughout the entire day.  I am leavin=
it completely furnished.  As such, here is what it comes with:  in the
galley kitchen, granite countertops, beautiful blonde cabinetry with
brushed-silver fixtures, dishwasher, stove, full-size refrigerator,
microwave.  The front door steps-down into the main room with tv/vcr/dvd
player, reading lamp, large desk/chair, pull-out futon/couch, Roland piano
(lessons not included), window-seat.  A walk-in closet leads to the bathroo=
which is tiny, but efficient.  Parking is available in the Cleveland Height=
lot next-door.  The apartment is within walking distance of Case Western
campus, Little Italy, Coventry and Cedar-Fairmount (Starbucks, Aladdin=B9s,
grocery, wine shop, etc) and moments from University Circle and The
Cleveland Clinic.   Partial months at a pro-rated amount can be discussed.
No pets, sorry.  Please email me at:  lynnkramer at earthlink.net.

--B_3189542430_2842995

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Short-Term Housing Available for Visiting Artists</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Century Gothic"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><BR>

</SPAN></FONT>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER>
<FONT FACE=3D"Century Gothic"><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:14.0px'>F=
ully Furnished Studio Apartment in Cleveland Heights<BR>
Available for Short-Term Sublet<BR>
Available From Feb, Mar, April=20
</SPAN></FONT></FONT>
<P>
<FONT SIZE=3D"4"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:13.0px'><BR>
</SPAN></FONT><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:13.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Century Gothic">A =
fabulous opportunity for artists, actors, professionals or students in need =
of housing...<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><BR>
</FONT></SPAN></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Century Gothic"><SPAN STYLE=
=3D'font-size:10.0px'>I will be working in los angeles for 8 weeks during whic=
h time my studio apartment will be available for rent.  My space is in =
the unique Brantley Building, architecturally recognized for it’s art =
deco details and recent renovation.  The apartment is a studio with har=
dwood floors, casement-style windows, and it is full of sunlight throughout =
the entire day.  I am leaving it completely furnished.  As such, h=
ere is what it comes with:  in the galley kitchen, granite countertops,=
 beautiful blonde cabinetry with brushed-silver fixtures, dishwasher, stove,=
 full-size refrigerator, microwave.  The front door steps-down into the=
 main room with tv/vcr/dvd player, reading lamp, large desk/chair, pull-out =
futon/couch, Roland piano (lessons not included), window-seat.  A walk-=
in closet leads to the bathroom which is tiny, but efficient.  Parking =
is available in the Cleveland Heights lot next-door.  The apartment is =
within walking distance of Case Western campus, Little Italy, Coventry and C=
edar-Fairmount (Starbucks, Aladdin’s, grocery, wine shop, etc) and mom=
ents from University Circle and The Cleveland Clinic.   Partial mo=
nths at a pro-rated amount can be discussed.  No pets, sorry.  Ple=
ase email me at:  lynnkramer at earthlink.net.<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>