[NEohioPAL]"Unlimited Vision" Art Exhibit Opening 2/12

Standing Rock Cultural Arts info at standingrock.net
Wed Jan 26 08:29:13 PST 2005

--MS_Mac_OE_3189583753_397360_MIME_Part

Greetings,

WHO:  Standing Rock Cultural Arts & The Emerging Artists Group

WHAT: =B3Unlimited Vision=B2
-International Group Exhibition

WHEN: February 12th - March 8th, 2005
Opening Reception February 12th  7-11 p.m.

WHERE: North Water Street Gallery, 257 N. Water St., Kent, OH

CONTACT: Kelly Malpasso / Artistic Director / Emerging
Artists Group artdirector at emergingartistsgroup.com

www.emergingartistsgroup.com

Gallery Hours: Thursday-Saturday, 1-5pm.  or by appointment 330-673-4970

www.standingrock.net for updates

Thank you for supporting the Arts,

Jeff Ingram/Executive Director

About The Emerging Artists Group

Our goal is to promote new and emerging artists, as well as those who may
have already established themselves within the artistic community. And
though we promote artists through the online gallery, we also sponsor
several exhibitions yearly for participating members and guest artists in
traditional walk-in gallery settings. We are also in the process of
organizing a means by which our artists may display their work through
various non-traditional sources, exposing artists and patrons alike, to art
in unexpected places.

We offer a high level of service at an affordable cost. We want to promote
your work! So, please feel free to contact us. We will be glad to answer an=
questions or concerns that you may have.
=A0=20

=A0=20
   =20
copyright emerging artists group 2003-2004. all content contained within
this site, in whole or part is property of emerging artists group and its
artists. no part may be borrowed or used without explicit permission. not
responsible for negligence on part of artists associated with this site.
please contact inquiries at emergingartistsgroup.com with any questions or
concerns. for website questions or comments please contact
webmaster at emergingartistsgroup.com.

=A0
   =A0

=A0=20

--MS_Mac_OE_3189583753_397360_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>"Unlimited Vision" Art Exhibit Opening 2/12</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B><TT>Greetings,<BR>
</TT><BR>
<TT>WHO:  Standing Rock Cultural Arts & The Emerging Artists Group=
<BR>
<BR>
WHAT: =B3<FONT SIZE=3D"4">Unlimited Vision=B2<BR>
</FONT>-International Group Exhibition<BR>
<BR>
WHEN: February 12th - March 8th, 2005<BR>
Opening Reception February 12th  7-11 p.m.<BR>
<BR>
WHERE: North Water Street Gallery, 257 N. Water St., Kent, OH<BR>
<BR>
CONTACT: Kelly Malpasso / Artistic Director / Emerging<BR>
Artists Group <U>artdirector at emergingartistsgroup.com<BR>
<BR>
www.emergingartistsgroup.com<BR>
<BR>
</U><BR>
Gallery Hours: Thursday-Saturday, 1-5pm.  or by appointment 330-673-49=
70<BR>
<BR>
www.standingrock.net for updates<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Thank you for supporting the Arts,<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Jeff Ingram/Executive Director<BR>
<BR>
</TT></B><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><H3><U>About The Emerging Artists Group<=

</U></H3><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><BR>
Our goal is to promote new and emerging artists, as well as those who may h=
ave already established themselves within the artistic community. And though=
 we promote artists through the <B>online gallery</B>, we also sponsor sever=
al exhibitions yearly for participating members and guest artists in traditi=
onal walk-in gallery settings. We are also in the process of organizing a me=
ans by which our artists may display their work through various non-traditio=
nal sources, exposing artists and patrons alike, to art in unexpected places=
.<BR>
<BR>
We offer a high level of service at an affordable cost. We want to promote =
your work! So, please feel free to contact us. We will be glad to answer any=
 questions or concerns that you may have.<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">=A0 <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">=A0 <BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">   &nbs=
p;<BR>
________________________________________________________________________<BR=

</FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">copyright emerging artists =
group 2003-2004. all content contained within this site, in whole or part is=
 property of emerging artists group and its artists. no part may be borrowed=
 or used without explicit permission. not responsible for negligence on part=
 of artists associated with this site. please contact <U>inquiries at emerginga=
rtistsgroup.com</U> with any questions or concerns. for website questions or=
 comments please contact <U>webmaster at emergingartistsgroup.com</U>.<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><BR>
<BR>
=A0<BR>
    =A0<BR>
<BR>
=A0 <BR>
</FONT></FONT><B><BR>
</B>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3189583753_397360_MIME_Part--