[NEohioPAL]Miller South Auditions and Getting your child ready!

terry sandler terrysandler at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 12:22:34 PST 2005

<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Many of you may have children preparing to audition for the Miller South Drama program. If you are interested in having your child professionally polish his/her audition skills, please don't hesitate to contact me. Each year, I work with many students who have auditioned for Miller South and I am happy to say that they have all found success in obtaining admission. </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>If your child is preparing for Miller South or any other audition (college perhaps?), I'd be happy to help prepare him/her for this process. </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>If you are interested in learning more about my services, please visit me online at <A href="http://www.terrysandler.com">www.terrysandler.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Best of luck to all,</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Theatrically Yours,</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Terry M. Sandler, M. A. </DIV></div></html>