[NEohioPAL]In Search of Elizabeth Harold!

zac hudak zachudak2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 11:33:27 PST 2005

--0-129138761-1107113607=:46970

Hey all!
Zac here!
I'm looking for an old friend of mine (Elizabeth Harold) who (I believe) is living in New York City.  I'm finally here and settled!

I know she's goten married and probably has a different last name but, if anyone knows her whereabouts, PLEASE!  Let me know!

Thanks!
Zac

Zac Hudak
27 Arion Pl 215
Brooklyn, NY 11206
216.374.3630

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-129138761-1107113607=:46970

<DIV>Hey all!</DIV>
<DIV>Zac here!</DIV>
<DIV>I'm looking for an old friend of mine (Elizabeth Harold) who (I believe) is living in New York City.  I'm finally here and settled! </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I know she's goten married and probably has a different last name but, if anyone knows her whereabouts, PLEASE!  Let me know!  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV>Zac </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>