[NEohioPAL]Musicians' Assistance Program

PrestonWmn at aol.com PrestonWmn at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 19:17:45 PST 2005

-------------------------------1107141465

I just read the substance abuse thread.  My friend Jon is head of the
Cleveland chapter of the Musicians' Assistance Program, and they are a
substance-abuse recovery program based in L.A. that straightened out Scott Weiland of Stone
Temple Pilots.  They did a feature on MAP in Scene a couple of years ago and
that's how I knew Jon had gotten involved.  The latest number I have for them
is (330) 607-8360 and if you are a musician, there is counseling and treatment
available at reduced or no cost.
Hope this helps.
Marjorie Preston

"It's easy to make a buck. It's a lot tougher to make a difference." -- Tom
Brokaw

-------------------------------1107141465

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I just read the substance abuse thread.  My friend Jon is hea=
d of the Cleveland chapter of the Musicians' Assistance Program, and they ar=
e a substance-abuse recovery program based in L.A. that straightened out Sco=
tt Weiland of Stone Temple Pilots.  They did a feature on MAP in S=
cene a couple of years ago and that's how I knew Jon had gotten involved.&nb=
sp; The latest number I have for them is (330) 607-8360 and if you are a mus=
ician, there is counseling and treatment available at reduced or no cost.</D=

<DIV>Hope this helps.</DIV>
<DIV>Marjorie Preston</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=
>"It's easy to make a buck. It's a lot tougher to make a difference." -- Tom=
 Brokaw</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>