[NEohioPAL]RE: Using the New Board on NEOhioPal

Wants2Act4U at aol.com Wants2Act4U at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 04:45:01 PST 2005

-------------------------------1107434701

I dont usually dont comment to the entire group only because sometimes
things get out of hand and well, I dont feel the need to reiterate what has
already been said.  In this case however I think I have to agree with  Christopher
Young.

As the majority of you know I own The Hope School of Performing Arts and
well to be blunt, I am very very busy.  I have a few people to help me but  I
also work as Production Manager on a couple of films and have classes to  prepare
for and to teach not to mention I act and I still have to find time to  clean
my house... lol

At any rate, making a long story short, I am computer literate and yet I
dont have the time to go back and forth from the emails that I get and the yahoo
message board.  I just dont have the desire to do both.  I opt to have  each
and every email that is posted come separately to my email so that I can  read
from each individual as it occurs.  I dont go to any other of my  groups on a
daily, weekly or even monthly basis unless I have time to just play  on the
computer and what is that anymore I just dont know.

I too have found that many get the emails but have no time nor the desire  to
check the boards.  I will support Fred in whatever choices he makes but  I am
unsure if I will have much time to check and see what I would be missing as
well.  My opinion... KISS it (Keep It Simple Silly) and let it stay the way
it is.  If it Aint Broke, Dont Fix It.  That is my opinion or .02  worth.

Thanks Chris for your opinion as well.
Respectfully,
Michelle Dean
The Hope School of Performing Arts
6075 Manchester Rd., Akron, Ohio 44319
(3rd floor)    330-644-4421

-------------------------------1107434701

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>I dont usually dont comment to the entire group only because sometimes=20
things get out of hand and well, I dont feel the need to reiterate what has=20
already been said.  In this case however I think I have to agree with=20
Christopher Young.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>As the majority of you know I own The Hope School of Performing Arts an=
d=20
well to be blunt, I am very very busy.  I have a few people to help me=20=
but=20
I also work as Production Manager on a couple of films and have classes to=20
prepare for and to teach not to mention I act and I still have to find time=20=
to=20
clean my house... lol</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>At any rate, making a long story short, I am computer literate and yet=20=
I=20
dont have the time to go back and forth from the emails that I get and the y=
ahoo=20
message board.  I just dont have the desire to do both.  I opt to=20=
have=20
each and every email that is posted come separately to my email so that I ca=
n=20
read from each individual as it occurs.  I dont go to any other of my=20
groups on a daily, weekly or even monthly basis unless I have time to just p=
lay=20
on the computer and what is that anymore I just dont know.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I too have found that many get the emails but have no time nor the desi=
re=20
to check the boards.  I will support Fred in whatever choices he makes=20=
but=20
I am unsure if I will have much time to check and see what I would be missin=
g as=20
well.  My opinion... KISS it (Keep It Simple Silly) and let it stay the=
 way=20
it is.  If it Aint Broke, Dont Fix It.  That is my opinion or .02=20
worth.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks Chris for your opinion as well.</DIV>
<DIV>Respectfully,</DIV>
<DIV>Michelle Dean</DIV>
<DIV>The Hope School of Performing Arts</DIV>
<DIV>6075 Manchester Rd., Akron, Ohio 44319</DIV>
<DIV>(3rd floor)    330-644-4421</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>