[NEohioPAL]Using the Yahoo Groups and NEohioPal

RussellCan at aol.com RussellCan at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 07:56:58 PST 2005

--part1_1db.350a9e69.2f37984a_boundary

Greetings,
I have tried on two occasions to sign up for the  Yahoo Group.
Both times I got an error 999 " we are not able to process your request at
this time".
I will try again tomorrow.....HoHum
For me,  the information passed through Fred's list is terrific.  I am
thankful  for only occasional gibberish (in my minds eye) yet sometimes can even use
that as added humor in my bad day.
There is much to be learned from the postings we get. Be open minded. If a
subject doesn't interest you or you grow tired; delete the line. Even a Best
Seller can have a bad chapter.
I prefer to have a single place to find auditions, opinions, reviews,  etc.
Just a side----There was a  "Theatre" chat room (Arts & Entertainment) on AOL
that at one time was a good place to get information & discuss theatre.  Some
discussions were plain silly ( late night fun) others informative and there
were some very intense discussions (egos gone wild type).  I chatted with
actors, producers, carpenters, directors, electricians, technicians, writers,
supporters, etc. from across the country. Some I have met.  I liked that I could
participate, just "listen", or  not show up for weeks at a time. Although I miss
that open and sometimes therapeutic (tsk) forum,  it was time consuming.
 I rather enjoy the neopal " opinion" postings as long as the subject
reflects the content of the posting.
So, in simple summary:  Northeast Ohio (and beyond) is fortunate to have
"Fred's Place".
Thank you to  those who post here and to Fred Sternfeld for his vision and
time.
I leave it in your hands.
As always, Dare to Dream
Candace Russell
RussellCan at aol.com

--part1_1db.350a9e69.2f37984a_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Greetings,<BR>
I have tried on two occasions to sign up for the  Yahoo Group.<BR>
Both times I got an error 999 " we are not able to process your request at t=
his time".<BR>
I will try again tomorrow.....HoHum<BR>
For me,  the information passed through Fred's list is terrific. =20=
I am thankful  for only occasional gibberish (in my minds eye) yet some=
times can even use that as added humor in my bad day. <BR>
There is much to be learned from the postings we get. Be open minded. If a s=
ubject doesn't interest you or you grow tired; delete the line. Even a Best=20=
Seller can have a bad chapter.<BR>
I prefer to have a single place to find auditions, opinions, reviews, =20=
etc. <BR>
Just a side----There was a  "Theatre" chat room (Arts & Entertainme=
nt) on AOL that at one time was a good place to get information & discus=
s theatre.  Some discussions were plain silly ( late night fun) others=20=
informative and there were some very intense discussions (egos gone wild typ=
e).  I chatted with actors, producers, carpenters, directors, electrici=
ans, technicians, writers, supporters, etc. from across the country. Some I=20=
have met.  I liked that I could participate, just "listen", or  no=
t show up for weeks at a time. Although I miss that open and sometimes thera=
peutic (tsk) forum,  it was time consuming.<BR>
<B> I rather enjoy the neopal " opinion" postings as long as the subject ref=
lects the content of the posting.</B><BR>
So, in simple summary:  Northeast Ohio (and beyond) is fortunate to hav=
e "Fred's Place".<BR>
Thank you to  those who post here and to Fred Sternfeld for his vision=20=
and time.<BR>
I leave it in your hands.<BR>
As always, <B>Dare to Dream</B><BR>
<I>Candace Russell</I><BR>
RussellCan at aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1db.350a9e69.2f37984a_boundary--