[NEohioPAL]NEED ADVICE

broadway 3155 broadway3155 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 14:52:37 PST 2005

--0-522126699-1107730357=:51531

Dear NEohioPAL,

     I am 16, a junior in high school, and hoping to major in musical theatre when I go to college.  I'm tying to take dance lessons in Jazz, Tap, and Ballet to prepare myself for college auditions, but it's very difficult to find beginner classes for my age group.  It's also very difficult to find classes that fit my schedule because I'm currently in a musical, but I do have a few days off during the week.  I did start classes at one place, but I was taking with kids who were a lot younger than me.  Although I did take things away from the class, I want to know if there is some other way to take classes with people who are my age so we can all work at the same pace.  Expense is also an issue because I would love to just take private lessons, but most are very expensive.  I am very hardworking and eager to learn- I just need a teacher.  If anyone could give me any advice on this topic, please e-mail me back at broadway3155 at yahoo.com.  I would REALLY appreciate it!  I live on the east
 side, so the classes would have to be in this area.  Also, does anyone know of some good voice teachers who live on the east side?  That would be very helpful as well.  Thanks!

--0-522126699-1107730357=:51531

<DIV>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Dear NEohioPAL,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3> </FONT></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">     </SPAN>I am 16, a junior in high school, and hoping to major in musical theatre when I go to college.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I'm tying to take dance lessons in Jazz, Tap, and Ballet to prepare myself for college auditions, but it's very difficult to find beginner classes for my age group.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It's also very difficult to find classes that fit my schedule because I'm currently in a musical, but I do have a few days off during the week.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I did start classes at one place, but I was taking with kids who were a lot younger than me.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Although I did take things away from the class, I want to know if there is some other way to take classes with people who are my age so we can all work at the same
 pace.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Expense is also an issue because I would love to just take private lessons, but most are very expensive.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I am very hardworking and eager to learn- I just need a teacher.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>If anyone could give me any advice on this topic, please e-mail me back at broadway3155 at yahoo.com.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I would REALLY appreciate it!<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I live on the east side, so the classes would have to be in this area. <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>Also, does anyone know of some good voice teachers who live on the east side?<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>That would be very helpful as well.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Thanks!<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3> </FONT></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3> </FONT></o:p></P></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Search presents - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=30648/*http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/jibjabinaugural.html">Jib Jab's 'Second Term'</a>
--0-522126699-1107730357=:51531--