[NEohioPAL]Euclid's Shore Cultural Centre

William Hilf shorereport at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 20:15:42 PST 2005

The City of Euclid's Shore Cultural Centre has rooms
of varying sizes available on an hourly and/or
full-time basis.  Perfect for holding rehearsals and
auditions.  Also has a dance room for rent with a wood
floor, mirrored walls and bars.  It also has a 1200
seat auditorium that comes with an amplifier and two
speakers.  And for those looking for a gym to rent,
there are 2 basketball courts as well.

Send me an email if you have any interest or want more
information.  The city is considering turning most of
the building into condos and we are attempting to save
it.

Thanks,

Bud Hilf
Shore Tenants Association