[NEohioPAL]Need help in finding private voice teacher

Ken Milota kmilota66 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 21:46:44 PST 2005

--0-1074686352-1107755204=:8602

I am Ken Milota and I am in need to find a teacher for private voice lessons in "musical theatre" in the Cleveland Area.  I went to the Beck Center and had a voice assesment and was reccommended a few teachers that have good experience in musical theatre and I may get back to them unless somone else can reccommend a teacher that is very suited with musical theatre singing. I am not interested in Classical, Pop, Rock or anything like that.  I just want to choose a teacher that will help me the most.

Thanks,
Ken Milota