[NEohioPAL]I second that, Lissy!

Alan Earing alanearing at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 10:32:14 PST 2005

--0-2054895339-1107455534=:15843

I am not sure where most people are in their careers, but for me this network is ideal if not perfectly put together and managed.  I'm on the lower base and building up.  Often times, I have no direction or clue for that matter.  Here, the hot topics are fully seethed and then let go of after a reasonable time of discussion; people can help other people with menial, but sometimes crucial situations.  i.e. a place to sleep the night after a shoot, or unloading a piece of trash/treasure, finding out word on the street, etc.  And another great aspect is the listing of upcoming events, projects, auditions.  All of which are perfectly relevant, and there are few areas of network that compare; most of what I've seen are NY or Chicago based and of those, many aren't as personally handled the way in which Mr. Sternfeld handles this.

So, go on wit yo bad self!  This is like gold to me, and I'm glad to be a member!
AC Earing

alanearing at yahoo.com

--0-2054895339-1107455534=:15843

<DIV>
<DIV>I am not sure where most people are in their careers, but for me this network is ideal if not perfectly put together and managed.  I'm on the lower base and building up.  Often times, I have no direction or clue for that matter.  Here, the hot topics are fully seethed and then let go of after a reasonable time of discussion; people can help other people with menial, but sometimes crucial situations.  i.e. a place to sleep the night after a shoot, or unloading a piece of trash/treasure, finding out word on the street, etc.  And another great aspect is the listing of upcoming events, projects, auditions.  All of which are perfectly relevant, and there are few areas of network that compare; most of what I've seen are NY or Chicago based and of those, many aren't as personally handled the way in which Mr. Sternfeld handles this.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>So, go on wit yo bad self!  This is like gold to me, and I'm glad to be a member!</DIV>
<DIV>AC Earing</DIV></DIV><BR><BR>alanearing at yahoo.com
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Search presents - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=30648/*http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/jibjabinaugural.html">Jib Jab's 'Second Term'</a>
--0-2054895339-1107455534=:15843--