[NEohioPAL]Band Management Internship Needed

Debra Wiener debrawiener at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 06:15:08 PST 2005

My son, Alex, is a music student at Tri-C and needs to manage a band this
semester for his class, "the Business of Music".  He is interested in
helping out a rock band, probably high school students just starting out.
He is a very talented musicians (guitar and drums) and can be musically
helpful as well as advise on the business-end, and help for at least 3
months (til May).  Can anyone out there help him out?  It could be a
win-win!

Please send your name and contact info. to me (mom) and I will pass it
along.

Thank you!

Debra Wiener