[NEohioPAL]Free Tix to CPH's THE REAL THING

Julie Fogel jfogel at clevelandplayhouse.com
Mon Feb 7 12:32:22 PST 2005

Here's a Valentine's Day deal for you:

Get a pair of complimentary tickets to see Tom Stoppard's The Real Thing at
8 p.m. in the Studio One Theatre Wednesday, February 9; Thursday, February
10 or Friday, February 11!

Directed by Jerrold Scott and featuring the second-year candidates in the
CPH/CWRU joint MFA program, The Real Thing is a smart, clever and
 unexpectedly moving piece of theatre about fidelity, love, and marriage
widely regarded as one of the most bracing plays anyone has ever written on
the subject.

Call our Box Office at (216) 795-7000 or visit us online at
www.clevelandplayhouse.com and use the code PAL.

Busy those nights? Not to worry. We've got another Sweetheart of a Deal for
you: Use the same code (PAL) to get tickets for just $5 for any remaining
performance of The Real Thing through February 19th!

The Real Thing
By Tom Stoppard
Directed by Jerrold Scott
The Cleveland Play House
Studio One Theatre
8500 Euclid Avenue
Evening Performances: Weds. through Saturday, February 9 -12 at 8 p.m. and
February 16 - 19 at 8 p.m.
Saturday Matinees: February 12 & 19th at 4 p.m.
Sunday Matinee: February 13 at 2 p.m.

Julie Fogel
Associate Director of Communications & Marketing
The Cleveland Play House