[NEohioPAL]Last chance to vote for Drumplay in 2005 Free Times Music Awards (PLEASE!)

Oonawolf at aol.com Oonawolf at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 15:32:25 PST 2005

Dear Friends and Lovers of the Arts,

Drumplay has once again been nominated in the Ethnic/World music category for
the 2005 edition of the Cleveland Free Times Music Awards.  We actually won a
couple of years ago as Best World Music Act 2002.  This is very helpful to
have this recognition (especially from your peers).

Our last three CDs were recorded with Cuyahoga County Poet Laureate, Daniel
Thompson; and we REALLY WANT to win one for Daniel, this go-round.

Anyway, we sure would like your vote (it's free to register online); and you
can do that by going to www.freetimes.com.  Once their home page comes up,
click on the Music Awards section; register your online presence to ensure
one
vote per category; and then find us listed among the other nominess under the
Ethnic/World music category.  Then cast your vote for Drumplay.

You can also type the following URL into your browser, which links you
directly to the registration process:

http://www.freetimes.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=v
iewarticle&artid=4&page=1

In the alternative, you can pick up a copy of the Free Times; and mail in
your ballot.  Only one ballot per envelope, please.  The ballot must be
postmarked no later than February 8, 2005.

Thanks for taking the time to do this; and if you have not done so already
(and were planning to), please do it NOW.  Drumplay will see you February 12 at
the Algebra Tea House as Friends of Daniel will raise money for the Poet Stone
to be placed at his burial site at Lakeview Cemetary.  The Algebra Tea House
is located at 2136 Murray Hill Rd. in Little Italy.

Donations may also be sent c/o Mac's Backs, 1820 Coventry Road, Cleveland
Heights, Ohio  44120, ascribed to "The Daniel Thompson Poet Stone Fund."

James Onysko
james at drumplay.com